London Banter

-   -   Sledgehammer yob in London Victoria rail depot (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15170-sledgehammer-yob-london-victoria-rail.html)

Basil Jet[_4_] November 8th 16 03:30 PM

Sledgehammer yob in London Victoria rail depot

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-a3390106.html

[email protected] November 9th 16 03:01 PM

On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 4:31:01 PM UTC, Basil Jet wrote:
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-a3390106.html

Broad daylight without disguise. Hasn't he heard of CCTV?

Neill

[email protected] November 9th 16 03:14 PM

Sledgehammer yob in London Victoria rail depot

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 08:01:07 -0800 (PST)
wrote:
On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 4:31:01 PM UTC, Basil Jet wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...with-sledgeham
er-runs-riot-at-train-depot-causing-30k-in-damage-a3390106.html

Broad daylight without disguise. Hasn't he heard of CCTV?

Either high on something or he didn't care. But why pick on a closed network
rail depot? Vandals are usually opportunist, this looks targeted to me. I'd bet
a few quid on him having some beef with the railways in some way.

--
Spud

Arthur Figgis November 9th 16 05:45 PM

On 09/11/2016 16:14, d wrote:

rail depot? Vandals are usually opportunist, this looks targeted to me. I'd bet
a few quid on him having some beef with the railways in some way.

So all BTP need to do is find someone in southeast England who is
unhappy with the train services, and then there is their man.

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK