London Banter

-   -   Is there a max IQ limit for LU platform staff? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15202-there-max-iq-limit-lu.html)

[email protected] December 13th 16 08:48 AM

Is there a max IQ limit for LU platform staff?

Today:
Piccadilly the same **** its been for 3 weeks now (is there only one wheel
lathe available?) so we all pile off at Finsbury only to find out the victoria
line is also screwed and there are 500 ****ed off people on its platform. No
message from picc driver or chimp on picc platform. Even better, chimp now
opens board to prevent any more picc line trains stopping so we can't even get
back on. Asked him why he didn't announce that the victoria line was buggered
before we got off I was told it was because "he didn't know our train was
stopping". Upon enquiring whether the train actually being stopped and the
doors opening wasn't enough of a clue I was told to "stop disrespecting me".

So there you go, LU customer service at its finest.

--
Spud

contrex December 14th 16 07:45 PM

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 9:48:28 AM UTC, wrote:

So there you go, LU customer service at its finest.

--
Spud

I'm with the staff on this one. You sound like a complete arse.

[email protected] December 15th 16 09:00 AM

Is there a max IQ limit for LU platform staff?

On Wed, 14 Dec 2016 12:45:44 -0800 (PST)
contrex wrote:
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 9:48:28 AM UTC, wrote:

So there you go, LU customer service at its finest.

--
Spud

I'm with the staff on this one. You sound like a complete arse.

You probably ARE staff if you think asking a reasonable question makes me an
arse. The platform staff don't exactly have a difficult job, but this guy
couldn't even manage the nursery school simple tasks he's required to do, you
know, like keep the passengers informed.

--
Spud