London Banter

-   -   Johnston100 reborn typeface (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15218-johnston100-reborn-typeface.html)

Recliner[_3_] January 7th 17 03:54 PM

Johnston100 reborn typeface

London Reconnection has an interesting article on the reborn Johnston100
typeface. I hadn't realised how the familiar font has gradually evolved
over the last century, and now it returns to its roots, but brought up to
date in many ways:

http://www.londonreconnections.com/2...-johnston-100/

Offramp January 7th 17 04:08 PM

On Saturday, 7 January 2017 16:55:54 UTC, Recliner wrote:
London Reconnection has an interesting article on the reborn Johnston100
typeface. I hadn't realised how the familiar font has gradually evolved
over the last century, and now it returns to its roots, but brought up to
date in many ways:

http://www.londonreconnections.com/2...-johnston-100/

I am not a big fan of Johnson/New Johnson, but that is a fascinating article. Many thanks.