London Banter

-   -   Crossrail and Old Oak photos (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15302-crossrail-old-oak-photos.html)

e27002 aurora[_2_] April 1st 17 10:11 AM

Crossrail and Old Oak photos

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 02:18:20 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Thanks to the Open Doors programme, I was able to visit the new Crossrail Old Oak Common depot under construction on 30 May. Here are some photos, including some I have taken previously at Custom House, Plumstead and Abbey Wood, plus a unique series of photos of Old Oak HST depot taken from the roof of the new depot. Very grateful thanks to Open Doors and Taylor Woodrwo for organising this!

Crossrail construction, including (at the end) some of the new depot Old Oak Common depot:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/605390...57663862526323

Old Oak HST depot:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/605390...57678785129313

Many thanks for sharing. Cross-posted for wider audience.