London Banter

-   -   Walthamstow (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1537-walthamstow.html)

Jason April 1st 04 03:45 PM

Walthamstow

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:47:32 +0000, Dave Newt
firebird.remove.net.this.remove.me.20.den@spamgou rmet.com wrote:

(On another note, is the 13-seater W12 the smallest bus used for a
normal numbered route (as opposed to Dial-a-Ride etc) in London? Half of
them are 20-something seaters, the other half are tiny though - and by
the time I got to South Woodford, I was STILL the only passenger on it.)

It's not always that empty. When I lived in Walthamstow Village and
was a regular user (some 2 years ago now), there were many times when
it was standing room only.

Cheers,

Jason.