London Banter

-   -   Ex-Victoria line unit at Action Town (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15629-ex-victoria-line-unit-action.html)

[email protected] April 11th 18 08:25 AM

Ex-Victoria line unit at Action Town

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 16:52:24 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 15:27:13 on Tue, 10 Apr
2018, remarked:
where the work moves around such as in construction and are so desperate for
work they're quite happy to be treated as virtual slaves in a way that brits
would not. Its a license for employers to exploit.

Yet another thing you know nothing about.

Whereas you're an expert are you?

Try researching "Gig Economy".

You working for Deliveroo now then? Must be getting fit with all that cycling.

Feel free to fill us in on your relevant experience Walter Mitty.

I have better things to do in between "builds finishing".

Clearly not that much better since you seem to post almost every hour during u
the day.

Roland Perry April 11th 18 08:31 AM

Ex-Victoria line unit at Action Town

In message , at 08:25:52 on Wed, 11 Apr
2018, remarked:
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 15:27:13 on Tue, 10 Apr
2018,
remarked:
where the work moves around such as in construction and are so
desperate for
work they're quite happy to be treated as virtual slaves in a way
that brits
would not. Its a license for employers to exploit.

Yet another thing you know nothing about.

Whereas you're an expert are you?

Try researching "Gig Economy".

You working for Deliveroo now then?

I prefer to use Google as a research tool than Deliveroo.

I have better things to do in between "builds finishing".

Clearly not that much better since you seem to post almost every hour during u
the day.

Much better things to do than trolling.

[email protected] April 11th 18 08:58 AM

Ex-Victoria line unit at Action Town

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 15:27:13 on Tue, 10 Apr
2018,
remarked:
where the work moves around such as in construction and are so
desperate for
work they're quite happy to be treated as virtual slaves in a way
that brits
would not. Its a license for employers to exploit.

Yet another thing you know nothing about.

Whereas you're an expert are you?

Try researching "Gig Economy".

You working for Deliveroo now then?

I prefer to use Google as a research tool than Deliveroo.

So basically your knowledge in these matters comes from google. Glad we cleared
that up.

Clearly not that much better since you seem to post almost every hour during u
the day.

Much better things to do than trolling.

Some of your posts suggest otherwise.

Roland Perry April 11th 18 01:39 PM

Ex-Victoria line unit at Action Town

In message , at 08:58:59 on Wed, 11 Apr
2018, remarked:
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 15:27:13 on Tue, 10 Apr
2018,
remarked:
where the work moves around such as in construction and are so
desperate for
work they're quite happy to be treated as virtual slaves in a way
that brits
would not. Its a license for employers to exploit.

Yet another thing you know nothing about.

Whereas you're an expert are you?

Try researching "Gig Economy".

You working for Deliveroo now then?

I prefer to use Google as a research tool than Deliveroo.

So basically your knowledge in these matters comes from google. Glad we cleared
that up.

It comes from sources which Google finds for me.

Clearly not that much better since you seem to post almost every hour
during u the day.

Much better things to do than trolling.

Some of your posts suggest otherwise.

All of yours confirm you are trolling.