London Banter

-   -   Sidcup station CPS Parking Con (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1570-sidcup-station-cps-parking-con.html)

Stimpy April 2nd 04 11:36 PM

Sidcup station CPS Parking Con

JB wrote:

I disagree that paying necessarily undermines the OP case. I was
advised by my solicitor to pay a charge I didn't think was
appropriate on the basis that otherwise the CPS would have a "lean"
against my car. She told me to simply write an accompanying letter
saying why I didn't agree with the penalty and why I was still paying.

'lien' rather than 'lean'...

--
The presence of this sig indicates that I'm under the influence of
excess alcohol. Until I'm sober enough to remember to switch this sig

I apologise in advance for any offence caused :-)

Stimpy April 3rd 04 10:24 AM

JB wrote:

I disagree that paying necessarily undermines the OP case. I was
advised by my solicitor to pay a charge I didn't think was
appropriate on the basis that otherwise the CPS would have a "lean"
against my car. She told me to simply write an accompanying letter
saying why I didn't agree with the penalty and why I was still
paying.

'lien' rather than 'lean'...

Thank you. :-)

I had visions of you returning to your car one day to find a CPS lawyer
leaning against it to prevent you opening the door :-))