London Banter

-   -   New rail and tube map - printed version anywhere? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15733-new-rail-tube-map-printed.html)

Clive Page[_3_] June 7th 18 10:28 PM

New rail and tube map - printed version anywhere?

I see that along with the new timetables there is a new on-line map of London's rail and tube services at https://tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cms/do...rvices-map.pdf

Has anyone found a printed version available anywhere? Once upon a time they used to be obtainable from many stations under the title "London Connections".

--
Clive Page

Basil Jet[_4_] June 8th 18 01:02 AM

On 2018\06\07 23:28, Clive Page wrote:
I see that along with the new timetables there is a new on-line map of
London's rail and tube services at
https://tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cms/do...rvices-map.pdf

Has anyone found a printed version available anywhere?Â*Â* Once upon a
time they used to be obtainable from many stations under the title
"London Connections".

Copies are available... the cover is light orange. I got mine at a Great
Northern suburban station, but not one of the Thameslink served ones.

--
Basil Jet - listening to music from 1981(A-F) ... A Certain Ratio - Adam
& The Ants - Altered Images - Art Objects - Artery - Bauhaus - Blurt -

Clive Page[_3_] June 10th 18 09:38 AM

On 08/06/2018 02:02, Basil Jet wrote:

Copies are available... the cover is light orange. I got mine at a Great Northern suburban station, but not one of the Thameslink served ones.

Thanks, I got one at Luton Airport Parkway station, newly arrived yesterday I think.

--
Clive Page