Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 26th 18, 04:29 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default What went wrong with the new Thameslink timetable

In article ,
Robin wrote:

Odd then that competition for operating rail services has been spreading
across the EU.

With the result that trains in all EU countries are now run by the
national railway companies of many EU countries (but not ours, because
we don't have one).

--
Jonathan Amery. There's an ocean of darkness and I drown in the night
##### Till I come through the darkness to the ocean of light.