London Banter

-   -   Train Timetables in MS Excel format (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1621-train-timetables-ms-excel-format.html)

Dan Gravell April 15th 04 07:59 AM

Train Timetables in MS Excel format

Brimstone wrote:

Try ATOC.

Discussions about how to hack a PDF to Excel then apply some god awful
VB to it aside though, the point I'm making is that this information
should be made available free of charge in a malleable format (e.g. XML,
or something), hence my question about ownership.

Well, when I say "should", perhaps what I mean is "can't see any reason
why not given that they provide glossy leaflets with the data on".

Ultimately taking this long way round is a maintainability nightmare and
is subject to change when the timetables are changed.