London Banter

-   -   Zone passes valid on Night Buses? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1668-zone-passes-valid-night-buses.html)

Lucretia April 25th 04 11:54 PM

Zone passes valid on Night Buses?

With a visitor travelcard which are valid for the tube and buses, are
they also valid on the night buses?

Thanks!

Phil Richards April 26th 04 07:35 AM

Zone passes valid on Night Buses?

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:54:10 GMT Lucretia
said...

With a visitor travelcard which are valid for the tube and buses, are
they also valid on the night buses?

Yes. I assume like ordinary Travelcards they are valid up to 4am on day
after the expiry date.

--
Phil Richards
London, N4

Annabel Smyth April 26th 04 08:08 AM

Zone passes valid on Night Buses?

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 at 23:54:10, Lucretia
wrote:

With a visitor travelcard which are valid for the tube and buses, are
they also valid on the night buses?

Yes, until (I think) 4.30 am, after which you have to buy a new one for
the current day.
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 8 March 2004