London Banter

-   -   HELP: NEED A TRAVEL CARD (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1692-help-need-travel-card.html)

Roland Perry May 2nd 04 04:03 PM

HELP: NEED A TRAVEL CARD

In message , Paul Terry
writes
plus the VTC comes with vouchers for reduced admission charges at
various attractions.

I couldn't find these listed. Do you have a suitable url?

Paul Terry May 2nd 04 07:00 PM

HELP: NEED A TRAVEL CARD

In message , Roland Perry
writes

In message , Paul Terry
writes

plus the VTC comes with vouchers for reduced admission charges at
various attractions.

I couldn't find these listed. Do you have a suitable url?

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/nftt_discount.shtml

Given that the 20% discounts are offered at quite a range of the most
popular attractions (plus a few restaurant chains) there is probably the
opportunity for the serious tourist to recoup the entire cost of the
Visitors Travel Card - hence my feeling that it is a better deal for
overseas visitors than a standard travelcard.

--
Paul Terry

Roland Perry May 2nd 04 07:36 PM

HELP: NEED A TRAVEL CARD

In message , Paul Terry
writes
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/nftt_discount.shtml

Thanks.

Given that the 20% discounts are offered at quite a range of the most
popular attractions (plus a few restaurant chains) there is probably
the opportunity for the serious tourist to recoup the entire cost of
the Visitors Travel Card - hence my feeling that it is a better deal
for overseas visitors than a standard travelcard.

Probably in one visit to Vinopolis ;-)