London Banter

-   -   Man found walking in Tube tunnel (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1703-man-found-walking-tube-tunnel.html)

Roland Perry May 4th 04 01:19 PM

Man found walking in Tube tunnel

"A security alert was triggered when an asylum seeker was discovered in
a London Underground tunnel."

John Rowland May 4th 04 03:11 PM

"Roland Perry" wrote in message

"A security alert was triggered when an asylum seeker
was discovered in a London Underground tunnel."

We should never have built those tunnels to South London.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Paul Weaver May 4th 04 06:29 PM

Man found walking in Tube tunnel

Roland Perry wrote in message ...
"A security alert was triggered when an asylum seeker was discovered in
a London Underground tunnel."

I assumed this was to do with the District/Circle line ballsup this
morning, but it's 2 weeks ago!

Robert Woolley May 4th 04 07:42 PM

Man found walking in Tube tunnel

On Tue, 4 May 2004 14:19:38 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

"A security alert was triggered when an asylum seeker was discovered in
a London Underground tunnel."

Casual Infraco employee?

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk

Annabel Smyth May 4th 04 08:14 PM

On Tue, 4 May 2004 at 11:29:56, Paul Weaver wrote:

Roland Perry wrote in message news:dzPu5HM
"A security alert was triggered when an asylum seeker was discovered in
a London Underground tunnel."

I assumed this was to do with the District/Circle line ballsup this
morning, but it's 2 weeks ago!

So did I, until I read the story! But apparently there was a security
alert at Blackfriars this a.m. which, thankfully, was over by the time I
got there - only to be delayed by a defective train on the DLR!
However, as it's only the 2nd time I've been delayed on the DLR in the
just under 2 months I've been working out that way (okay, so I don't
take it every day, but more often than not), it's not bad going....
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 8 March 2004

Paul Corfield May 4th 04 08:22 PM

Man found walking in Tube tunnel

wrote:

"A security alert was triggered when an asylum seeker was discovered in
a London Underground tunnel."

Casual Infraco employee?

I'll save that comment up for the next time I have an appropriate
opportunity!
--
Paul C