London Banter

-   -   M4 Rush hour (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1710-m4-rush-hour.html)

Paul Weaver May 6th 04 12:37 PM

M4 Rush hour

I'm guessing this is probably the worst road in the world for the
morning rush hour, but nethertheless, what's average traffic like from
Swindon to Hammersmith along the M4-A4, arriving Hammersmith arround
10AM on a weekday? How about arriving about 11:30AM, does it make a
difference?

I'm guessing the weekend is pretty free-flowing

Roland Perry May 6th 04 01:56 PM

M4 Rush hour

In message , Paul
Weaver writes
I'm guessing this is probably the worst road in the world for the
morning rush hour

I doubt it. Ever been to Los Angeles?

Robin Cox May 6th 04 04:50 PM

M4 Rush hour

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message
om...
I'm guessing this is probably the worst road in the world for the
morning rush hour, but nethertheless, what's average traffic like from
Swindon to Hammersmith along the M4-A4, arriving Hammersmith arround
10AM on a weekday? How about arriving about 11:30AM, does it make a
difference?

Yes, the journey arriving at 11:30 will be quicker.

I'm guessing the weekend is pretty free-flowing

Not necessarily.

Robin