London Banter

-   -   Totteridge & Whetstone / Oakleigh Park BR (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1713-totteridge-whetstone-oakleigh-park-br.html)

Zac May 6th 04 02:29 PM

Totteridge & Whetstone / Oakleigh Park BR

My girlfriend is moving to Whetstone. I have only ever been there once,
pretty sure I used Tott & Whet. LU station. It was right out in the
country.

Any info regarding the links into London (Tottenham Court Road Probably) and
also gen. opinion of the area would be good.

Paul Weaver May 6th 04 02:51 PM

Totteridge & Whetstone / Oakleigh Park BR

My girlfriend is moving to Whetstone. I have only ever been there once,
pretty sure I used Tott & Whet. LU station. It was right out in the
country.

If you think thats "country" you need a reality check. There is a golf
course though. And yes, Tott & Whet is on the river, there's also Woodside
Park 2 minutes down the same line

Any info regarding the links into London (Tottenham Court Road Probably)

and
also gen. opinion of the area would be good.

Its about half an hour direct on the northern line. No idea about the area.