London Banter

-   -   ADV: Drivers Eye View Videos (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1765-adv-drivers-eye-view-videos.html)

Ben Nunn May 16th 04 10:20 PM

ADV: Drivers Eye View Videos

Apologies for the advert.

I'm looking to get rid of three Video 125 Drivers Eye View Videos narrated
by Rob Curling.

Metropolitan and District (covers Hammersmith & City Line and District to
Ealing B'way, filmed in about 1989)

Met. Mainline (Aldgate to Amersham, Chesham, Watford and Uxbridge)

Central (Pretty much all of the line, before 1990s modernisation and
including Ongar branch)

All are in excellent condition, and viewed only two or three times. These
cost about £19.99 each originally.

If anyone wants to make me an offer for these, get in touch via this email
address. Otherwise I'll be sticking them on Ebay in a week or so.

Thanks

BTN