London Banter

-   -   What's quickest - Dalston to Clapham Jct (and Wimbledon) (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/17685-whats-quickest-dalston-clapham-jct.html)

eastender[_4_] September 8th 19 06:11 PM

What's quickest - Dalston to Clapham Jct (and Wimbledon)

From Dalston what's the quicker to Clapham Jct on the overgound - south
via Canada Water etc or west via Camden etc.

Also, I'm going to Wimbledon - is it quicker to go via Highbury and the
Victoria/District lines or overground to Whitechapel then District.

Or any other route...

Basil Jet[_4_] September 8th 19 07:01 PM

What's quickest - Dalston to Clapham Jct (and Wimbledon)

On 08/09/2019 19:11, eastender wrote:
From Dalston what's the quicker to Clapham Jct on the overgound - south
via Canada Water etc or west via Camden etc.

Also, I'm going to Wimbledon - is it quicker to go via Highbury and the
Victoria/District lines or overground to Whitechapel then District.

Or any other route...

Not the District! I suspect changing at H&I and Vauxhall is the quickest
route. There are journey planners for answering this sort of question.

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
His Clancyness - 2010 - Always Mist Revisited

eastender[_4_] September 8th 19 08:15 PM

On 2019-09-08 19:01:47 +0000, Basil Jet said:

On 08/09/2019 19:11, eastender wrote:
From Dalston what's the quicker to Clapham Jct on the overgound - south
via Canada Water etc or west via Camden etc.

Also, I'm going to Wimbledon - is it quicker to go via Highbury and the
Victoria/District lines or overground to Whitechapel then District.

Or any other route...

Not the District! I suspect changing at H&I and Vauxhall is the
quickest route. There are journey planners for answering this sort of
question.

I seeTFL gives quickest as tube to South Wimbledon then a bus. I'd
rather go on an easier if a bit longer and possibly more interesting
route.