Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 2nd 19, 09:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Heathrow CC

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 14:51:23 on Thu, 26 Sep 2019,
tim... remarked:

Someone I know had to get the first bus of the day to check in from a
perimeter hotel to the central terminals. How would the check in staff
get there.

there are 5 night routes that run from the Northern Perimeter Road (which
IME is where all the hotels are) to the central Terminals and one to T5

The [hotels along] northern perimeter road are not a point source,

but it was the example given, to which I was replying

nor are they mopped up by every bus. It's very patchy.

If someone is choosing to stay at an LHR hotel but needs to leave before the
hotel hopper starts at 4am, they really ought to select their hotel
carefully if they are looking to travel to the terminal by bus

tim