Old July 2nd 20, 09:54 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Brent Cross West station has received final approval

From May, only just found this out.

https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/ap...-west-station/

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Rocket From The Tombs - 2015 - Black Record

Old July 2nd 20, 04:06 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 09:54:29 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

From May, only just found this out.

https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/ap...-west-station/

It would be helpful if they sorted out the road junctions on the north
circular at the same time, or any time really. It needs doing.
Old July 2nd 20, 06:48 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

"Peter Johnson" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 09:54:29 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

From May, only just found this out.

https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/ap...-west-station/

It would be helpful if they sorted out the road junctions on the north
circular at the same time, or any time really. It needs doing.

which one?

there are so many

I see that they've recently spent 250 million (?) on the M1 junction

Old July 2nd 20, 09:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 02/07/2020 18:48, tim... wrote:

"Peter Johnson" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 09:54:29 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

From May, only just found this out.

https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/ap...-west-station/

It would be helpful if they sorted out the road junctions on the north
circular at the same time, or any time really. It needs doing.

which one?

there are so many

I see that they've recently spent 250 million (?) on the M1 junction

Hopefully they've done something about the barrier separating the
avoiding slips from the roundabout - they've always reminded me of Shane
MacGowan's teeth.

Old July 3rd 20, 09:28 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 21:38:55 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

On 02/07/2020 18:48, tim... wrote:

"Peter Johnson" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 09:54:29 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

From May, only just found this out.

https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/ap...-west-station/

It would be helpful if they sorted out the road junctions on the north
circular at the same time, or any time really. It needs doing.

which one?

there are so many

I see that they've recently spent 250 million (?) on the M1 junction

Hopefully they've done something about the barrier separating the
avoiding slips from the roundabout - they've always reminded me of Shane
MacGowan's teeth.

Have you seen them lately? He's had them fixed. But then he did go to
Westminster (before he was expelled).

Old July 3rd 20, 06:16 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 18:48:14 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

"Peter Johnson" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 09:54:29 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

From May, only just found this out.

https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/ap...-west-station/

It would be helpful if they sorted out the road junctions on the north
circular at the same time, or any time really. It needs doing.

which one?

there are so many

I see that they've recently spent 250 million (?) on the M1 junction

I meant the ones with the M1 and the north circular and Edgware
Road/NC but I didn't say so because I knew what I was thinking. I
didn't see any sign of £250 mill being spent there when I was there a
few weeks ago, though.
Old July 4th 20, 10:02 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

wrote:

"Peter Johnson" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 09:54:29 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

From May, only just found this out.

https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/ap...-west-station/

It would be helpful if they sorted out the road junctions on the north
circular at the same time, or any time really. It needs doing.

which one?

there are so many

I see that they've recently spent 250 million (?) on the M1 junction

I meant the ones with the M1 and the north circular and Edgware
Road/NC but I didn't say so because I knew what I was thinking. I
didn't see any sign of £250 mill being spent there when I was there a
few weeks ago, though.

Yes, I got confused when I searched for it, so it might not yet be spent

but the proposals (or some variant of them) are he

https://www.sabre-roads.org.uk/forum...0d832bc33 f7d