London Banter

-   -   Graffiti in Oxford Circus tube station (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/17825-graffiti-oxford-circus-tube-station.html)

Basil Jet[_4_] December 26th 20 06:33 PM

Graffiti in Oxford Circus tube station

It looks like half a dozen people spent a full 8 hour shift down there.

https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1342860699136045056

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Big Flame - 1984 - Sink

JNugent[_6_] December 26th 20 07:32 PM

On 26/12/2020 19:33, Basil Jet wrote:

It looks like half a dozen people spent a full 8 hour shift down there.

https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1342860699136045056

The correct name for that is "Criminal Damage".

Recliner[_4_] December 26th 20 08:38 PM

Basil Jet wrote:

It looks like half a dozen people spent a full 8 hour shift down there.

https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1342860699136045056

Wow — done on Christmas Day, I assume, with no staff around?

tim...[_2_] December 27th 20 06:50 AM

"Recliner" wrote in message
Basil Jet wrote:

It looks like half a dozen people spent a full 8 hour shift down there.

https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1342860699136045056

Wow — done on Christmas Day, I assume, with no staff around?

surely the platforms (and connecting passages) were closed on Christmas day.

Only the Pedestrian Subway would be open

Recliner[_4_] December 27th 20 08:57 AM

tim... wrote:

"Recliner" wrote in message
Basil Jet wrote:

It looks like half a dozen people spent a full 8 hour shift down there.

https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1342860699136045056

Wow — done on Christmas Day, I assume, with no staff around?

surely the platforms (and connecting passages) were closed on Christmas day.

Only the Pedestrian Subway would be open

The team of 'artists' presumably either broke in, or managed to hide in a
store room before the station closed on Christmas Eve.

Pancho December 27th 20 11:00 AM

Graffiti in Oxford Circus tube station

On 26/12/2020 19:33, Basil Jet wrote:

It looks like half a dozen people spent a full 8 hour shift down there.

https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1342860699136045056

Perhaps, it the press didn't glorify Bansky...