London Banter

-   -   parking meters in hyde park area? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1858-parking-meters-hyde-park-area.html)

deb June 17th 04 04:37 PM

parking meters in hyde park area?

does anyone know what time restrictions there are on parking meters in
the hyde park area on a saturday afternoon? or any areas with free
street parking?!?

thanks

Paul Terry June 18th 04 07:50 AM

parking meters in hyde park area?

In message , deb
writes

does anyone know what time restrictions there are on parking meters in
the hyde park area on a saturday afternoon?

http://www.westminster.gov.uk/roadsa...ones/index.cfm

(Zone A2 looks OK after 13:30 on Saturdays).

--
Paul Terry

Matt Ashby June 18th 04 05:06 PM

parking meters in hyde park area?

Paul Terry wrote:
deb writes

does anyone know what time restrictions
there are on parking meters in the hyde
park area on a saturday afternoon?

http://www.westminster.gov.uk/roadsa...ones/index.cfm

(Zone A2 looks OK after 13:30 on Saturdays).

Parking meters within the park itself (including
those along West Carriage Drive between
Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens) are run
by the Royal Parks Agency, rather than
Westminster City Council.

Matt Ashby

www.mattashby.com

Colin June 20th 04 01:08 AM

parking meters in hyde park area?

"Paul Terry" wrote in message
In message , deb
writes

does anyone know what time restrictions there are on parking meters in
the hyde park area on a saturday afternoon?

http://www.westminster.gov.uk/roadsa...ones/index.cfm

(Zone A2 looks OK after 13:30 on Saturdays).

--
Paul Terry

Yes - we used Belgrave Square (Westminster Zone A2) this afternoon to park
for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert in Hyde Park, and were amazed to find
that both meter and residents bays were open to everyone without charge and
without time limit after 1330.

Shows how under the cosh London drivers are that we are flabbergasted when
we can actually park for free (in Westminster as well!).

Colin