London Banter

-   -   New Route 304 (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1943-new-route-304-a.html)

Robert Mccall July 9th 04 01:54 PM

New Route 304

Does anyone know if new Route 304 (from Mill Hill Broadway via Grahame Park
& Brent Cross to Raphael's) is actually going to operate?

--
http://www.cinemovies.fr/fiche_photos.php?IDfilm=2401

Robert Mccall July 9th 04 05:57 PM

New Route 304

I read about it in a newsletter that my local MP Andrew Dismore sends to
me.

Here`s a link
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cac...ame+park&hl=en

Helen Deborah Vecht July 9th 04 10:21 PM

New Route 304

Will the drivers get danger money?

--
Helen D. Vecht: