London Banter

-   -   PING! Mike in Worthing (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1960-ping-mike-worthing.html)

Andrew P Smith July 14th 04 08:55 PM

PING! Mike in Worthing

Mike

I've lost your e mail address. I may have a job for you:

West Worthing train station to Heathrow airport on Saturday 24th July
arriving LHR @ 0900hrs.

Heathrow to West Worthing on Sunday August 8th leaving LHR around
1900hrs subject to incoming flight.

1 passenger with a suitcase. Can you do the runs and if so how much?

Post here or mail me off group: andrew at tallguy dot spam dot you kay
replacing spam with org and changing the obvious end bit.

Cheers
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this

Michael Hoffman July 14th 04 09:06 PM

PING! Mike in Worthing

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Andrew P Smith wrote:

Mike

I've lost your e mail address.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mike+worthing

First hit.