London Banter

-   -   BBC Restoration - East Finchley Station (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1975-bbc-restoration-east-finchley-station.html)

John Rowland July 20th 04 08:02 PM

BBC Restoration - East Finchley Station

The opening credits of the programme include what looks like a picture of
East Finchley Station. I don't know if the station will be featured in the
programme itself.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Stuart July 21st 04 08:46 AM

John Rowland wrote:
The opening credits of the programme include what looks like a picture of
East Finchley Station. I don't know if the station will be featured in the
programme itself.

Doubt it, the London/South East episode was on Sunday (some place in
Kent won)

Annabel Smyth July 21st 04 01:15 PM

BBC Restoration - East Finchley Station

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 at 21:02:28, John Rowland
wrote:

The opening credits of the programme include what looks like a picture of
East Finchley Station. I don't know if the station will be featured in the
programme itself.

We've had London/South East, and it wasn't! The featured buildings were
Strawberry Hill in Twickenham, Severndrood Castle in Lewisham and the
Bishop's Palace in Charing, which eventually won, chiz, chiz.
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 18 July 2004