London Banter

-   -   What is the Exact route of Crossrail between Canary Wharf & Customs House (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1976-what-exact-route-crossrail-between.html)

JohnP July 20th 04 09:24 PM

What is the Exact route of Crossrail between Canary Wharf & Customs House

I know this might seem a bit ‘nit picking', but what is the exact
route of the Crossrail line between Canary Wharf and Customer house.
I have a suspicion that it is intended in going under the old East
India Docks.

I work in this area and have a suspicion that it actually goes under
the site I work in. This area has very large concentrations of Data
Comms. cables and DR sites. So if there were to subsidence of any
sort during the building (as occurred in Stratford with the CTRL) then
it would adversely affect the power, water and Data Comms. into the
site I work in.

Where will the service, ventilation and spoil removal tunnels be
located in this section?