London Banter

-   -   Londons Trams - Track Diagrams (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2007-londons-trams-track-diagrams.html)

James August 5th 04 01:46 PM

Londons Trams - Track Diagrams

"Mark Youngman" wrote in message ...
Can anyone point me in the direction of a book or other publication which
shows the track diagrams for Londons trams, in the way that Quail does for
railways?

Thanks

From

http://www.bahnnetze.de/bel_gb.html

select the London 1935 layout. This runs on Bahn which is available
from

http://www.jbss.de

If you're not familiar with Bahn, it's kinda like a virtual trainset.
You should definitely try it - it's so addictive and you can get HUGE
layouts (like the entire NYC Subway).

David Bradley August 7th 04 09:33 AM

On 5 Aug 2004 06:46:14 -0700, (James) wrote:

"Mark Youngman" wrote in message ...
Can anyone point me in the direction of a book or other publication which
shows the track diagrams for Londons trams, in the way that Quail does for
railways?

Thanks

From

http://www.bahnnetze.de/bel_gb.html

select the London 1935 layout. This runs on Bahn which is available
from

http://www.jbss.de

If you're not familiar with Bahn, it's kinda like a virtual trainset.
You should definitely try it - it's so addictive and you can get HUGE
layouts (like the entire NYC Subway).

Go to http://www.tramways.freeserve.co.uk/ and ask the site creator
the same question. He will probably put you touch with John Gillham,
who if he does not have what you want I would be most surprised.

None of his work is on the WEB.

David Bradley