London Banter

-   -   Interchange on LUL (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2018-interchange-lul.html)

Annabel Smyth August 8th 04 09:05 AM

Interchange on LUL

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 at 22:50:07, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at
20:03:07 on Fri, 6 Aug 2004, Annabel Smyth
n.co.uk remarked:
Would someone kindly be able to tell me which is the easier/quicker change
between Northern and Jubilee lines - Waterloo or London Bridge?

London Bridge is quicker but has steps; Waterloo is longer, but flat.

There's an escalator up from the Jubilee platforms, before you get to the
travelator.

True, but it's an escalator, not a flight of steps!
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 7 August 2004 - for a limited time, be bored by my holiday