London Banter

-   -   Great Unwashed on Tube (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2096-great-unwashed-tube.html)

Edward Cowling August 27th 04 06:40 PM

Great Unwashed on Tube

Wow ! On a Friday night in August you really do
find out which of your fellow passengers consider
one bath a month is enough :-)

Come on guys, you know who you are !

Think of the rest of us on the Tube and take a
few more baths !!

--
Edward Cowling - London - UK

Robin May August 27th 04 09:00 PM

Great Unwashed on Tube

"Edward Cowling" wrote the following in:
. uk

Wow ! On a Friday night in August you really do
find out which of your fellow passengers consider
one bath a month is enough :-)

Come on guys, you know who you are !

Actually, I think the problem seems to be that these people *don't*
know who they are!

--
message by the incredible Robin May.
"The British don't like successful people" - said by British failures

Who is Abi Titmuss? What is she? Why is she famous?
http://robinmay.fotopic.net