London Banter

-   -   LTUC Site (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2113-ltuc-site.html)

M Singh August 31st 04 03:21 PM

LTUC Site

Posted a message on there, not sure if its a well used site, but my
frustration with bad town planning is getting too much.

http://www.ltuc.co.uk/forum_view_message.php?id=730

Richard J. September 1st 04 12:51 AM

LTUC Site

M Singh wrote:
Posted a message on there, not sure if its a well used site, but my
frustration with bad town planning is getting too much.

So is your spamming of this newsgroup. Try rewriting your argument in
120 words instead of 1200, and we might take some interest in it.
--
Richard J.

umpston September 1st 04 10:55 AM

LTUC Site

"Richard J." wrote in message ...
M Singh wrote:
Posted a message on there, not sure if its a well used site, but my
frustration with bad town planning is getting too much.

So is your spamming of this newsgroup. Try rewriting your argument in
120 words instead of 1200, and we might take some interest in it.

Agreed. I had a quick look at M Singh's letter but it was so long and
boring I gave up. Thus I've no idea whether he's for or against these
CPZ schemes.