Old September 24th 04, 09:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default South Kensington

I observe that the entrance from the subway to the V & A has been
refurbished and is now in use again (after how many years?).

Pity that LU signs still show the V & A as reached from the geological
museum exit though.
--
Peter Lawrence

Old September 24th 04, 04:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Peter Lawrence" wrote in message

I observe that the entrance from the subway
to the V & A has been refurbished and is now
in use again (after how many years?).

Pity that LU signs still show the V & A as
reached from the geological museum exit though.

Have you told them?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old September 24th 04, 07:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Peter Lawrence wrote:
I observe that the entrance from the subway to the V & A has been
refurbished and is now in use again (after how many years?).

Pity that LU signs still show the V & A as reached from the geological
museum exit though.

They still don't seem to have repaired the water problems which see the
subway being flooded (and closed) near the station end whenever it rains.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7
Old September 25th 04, 04:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Peter Lawrence wrote:
I observe that the entrance from the subway to the V & A has been
refurbished and is now in use again (after how many years?).

Pity that LU signs still show the V & A as reached from the

geological
museum exit though.

They have fixed this already....... :-)