London Banter

-   -   Waterloo / Bakerloo southbound (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2278-waterloo-bakerloo-southbound.html)

John October 14th 04 07:59 PM

Waterloo / Bakerloo southbound

I've been alighting at this platform intermittently for the last 10
years. It always smells like someone's thrown up. Someone
can't have thrown up every time I use this station, right?

Why the smell? No other station I use seems to smell like this -
unless the evidence is there to see.

Cheers, John

Q November 1st 04 05:37 PM

"John" wrote in message
I've been alighting at this platform intermittently for the last 10
years. It always smells like someone's thrown up. Someone
can't have thrown up every time I use this station, right?

Why the smell? No other station I use seems to smell like this -
unless the evidence is there to see.

Cheers, John

Don't know - I've noticed that when I use that side of Waterloo...

Some days its worse than others.. Odd... Maybe something/someone has died in
a store room or a vent shaft of something nasty.... But I'd hope not...

[m00]

---