London Banter

-   -   Which stations/lines were used in last nights spooks? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2325-stations-lines-were-used-last.html)

Jazzy Jeff October 26th 04 12:47 PM

Which stations/lines were used in last nights spooks?

Just wondering if i'd been to any of them

Stevie October 26th 04 05:43 PM

"Jazzy Jeff" wrote in message
Just wondering if i'd been to any of them

Well - one of them was the old Jubilee Line platforms at Charing Cross.

And I think the control room that Harry was in was the one at Westminster.

Nick Cooper October 28th 04 07:42 AM

Which stations/lines were used in last nights spooks?

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:47:34 +0100, "Jazzy Jeff"
wrote:

Just wondering if i'd been to any of them

In anyone in a position to do some screen-grab from this for my 'LU in
Films & TV' website?

--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk