London Banter

-   -   Eurostar to quit Waterloo (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2493-eurostar-quit-waterloo.html)

Colin Rosenstiel December 5th 04 04:50 PM

Eurostar to quit Waterloo

In article , (Huge)
wrote:

(Colin Rosenstiel) writes:
In article ,
(Dave
Arquati) wrote:

Still, I would do almost anything to avoid a change at Green Park.

I change Victoria to Jubilee regularly. It's not a big problem.

There's a long walk, but there are certainly stations I avoid more.
London Bridge and Kings X, for starters.

My permutation at Green Park isn't that long. Alight from the last door of
car 1 to cross-passage with stairs to corridor passage direct to top of
lowest Jubilee line escalators.

--
Colin Rosenstiel