London Banter

-   -   TFL Timetables for PDA Pocket Journey Planner (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2555-tfl-timetables-pda-pocket-journey.html)

Matthew P Jones December 18th 04 09:33 PM

TFL Timetables for PDA Pocket Journey Planner

Earlier in the year I downloaded from the TFL web site pocket JP which
gave me train times on my pocket PC PDA. The timetables have stopped
working I assume because they have become out of date, but it would
appear TFL no longer offer this service. They now seem to offer web
pages which can be accessed by PDA s, but that is not much use when you
are on the tube. Has anyone else lost the use of Pocket JP or does
anyone know where it can be updated?
--
Matthew P Jones - www.amersham.org.uk
My view of the Metropolitan Line www.metroland.org.uk - actually I like it

Gooner December 20th 04 12:55 PM

TFL Timetables for PDA Pocket Journey Planner

Deutsche Bahn's site
(http://persoenlicherfahrplan.bahn.de...request =yes&)
allows you to download timetables to a PDA.