London Banter

-   -   TfL eCards (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2564-tfl-ecards.html)

Joe December 20th 04 07:24 PM

TfL eCards

My mum (who works for TfL) sent me this eCard this morning:
https://secure.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/season...18678569793980
However, I can't seem to find out, myself how you can send these. Is
there a hidden link somewhere on the TfL website, or are they for staff
only?

Richard J. December 20th 04 07:53 PM

TfL eCards

Joe wrote:
My mum (who works for TfL) sent me this eCard this morning:

https://secure.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/season...18678569793980
However, I can't seem to find out, myself how you can send these.
Is there a hidden link somewhere on the TfL website, or are they
for staff only?

Why would you want to send a card saying "Season's greetings from
Transport for London" when you don't work for them?

--
Richard J.

Joe December 20th 04 08:37 PM

TfL eCards

Richard J. wrote:
Why would you want to send a card saying "Season's greetings from
Transport for London" when you don't work for them?

Because I know a friend who would chuckle if he received one :-)
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For railway information, news and photos see http://www.railwaysonline.co.uk

Peter Smyth December 20th 04 08:39 PM

TfL eCards

"Joe" wrote in message
My mum (who works for TfL) sent me this eCard this morning:
https://secure.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/season...18678569793980
However, I can't seem to find out, myself how you can send these. Is there
a hidden link somewhere on the TfL website, or are they for staff only?

Why don't you just ask your mum?

Peter Smyth

Robert Gordon December 21st 04 02:18 AM

TfL eCards

Joe wrote:
My mum (who works for TfL) sent me this eCard this morning:
https://secure.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/season...18678569793980

However, I can't seem to find out, myself how you can send these. Is
there a hidden link somewhere on the TfL website, or are they for staff
only?

There's 5 cards in total.
https://secure.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/season.../swf/card1.swf replace 1
with a number up to 5 to see the others.

Can't see where to create them yet though.

--
Robert Gordon
http://m33p.be

Joe December 21st 04 02:32 PM

TfL eCards

Peter Smyth wrote:
Why don't you just ask your mum?

Was my 1st port of call, she can't remember.