London Banter

-   -   Tufnell Park Station (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2567-tufnell-park-station.html)

Ben Robert Smith December 21st 04 01:32 PM

Tufnell Park Station

Tufnell Park Station will close for five days from Monday 27 December
- Friday 31 December 2004 to carry out Repair works.

Mrs Redboots December 21st 04 03:58 PM

Tufnell Park Station

Ben Robert Smith wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 21 Dec 2004:

Tufnell Park Station will close for five days from Monday 27 December
- Friday 31 December 2004 to carry out Repair works.

Is it ever open? Every time we drive past (normally once a month at
about 10.30 pm) it seems to be closed.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/

CharlesPottins December 23rd 04 07:42 PM

Tufnell Park Station

There has been regular work going on some nights, for a while. Good job Ben
warned us about the closure though, I am going that way next week and will try
a different route.