London Banter

-   -   Commuter Strike - 20th Dec. (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2569-commuter-strike-20th-dec.html)

Malcolm & Nika December 21st 04 07:23 PM

Commuter Strike - 20th Dec.

So that was a huge succes then.

Joe December 21st 04 07:29 PM

Commuter Strike - 20th Dec.

Malcolm & Nika wrote:
So that was a huge succes then.

Oh, crumbs. I completely forgot :P
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For railway information, news and photos see http://www.railwaysonline.co.uk

Nick Cooper December 22nd 04 09:32 AM

Commuter Strike - 20th Dec.

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:23:13 GMT, "Malcolm & Nika"
wrote:

So that was a huge succes then.

Funnily enough, I had to stay in all day waiting for a British Gas
engineer to turn up, so didn't use public transport that day. I
should have just made one bus journey on principal!
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk

purple pete December 22nd 04 11:19 AM

Commuter Strike - 20th Dec.

So that was a huge succes then

What was?

John Rowland December 22nd 04 11:46 AM

Commuter Strike - 20th Dec.

"Malcolm & Nika" wrote in message

So that was a huge succes then.

Is that why the traffic was so bad in Central London on Monday night?

redtube December 22nd 04 10:50 PM

Commuter Strike - 20th Dec.

"John Rowland" wrote in message
"Malcolm & Nika" wrote in message

So that was a huge succes then.

Is that why the traffic was so bad in Central London on Monday night?

Nah I reckon thats these christmas lunatics rushing around everywhere in the
christmas build up - i've noticed a big traffic increase during times when
normally theres a little more space around but this time Monday was crazy u
r right there.
RedT