London Banter

-   -   Old tramroutes, Streatham (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2579-old-tramroutes-streatham.html)

CharlesPottins December 23rd 04 08:08 PM

Old tramroutes, Streatham

Mention of tramlines in Streatham has reminded me that at the north-east corner
of Tooting Common near Emmanuel Road there is a bridge under the railway that
would be wide enough for vehicles, although only a track runs under it.
It is a long time since I was in the area, but I seem to remember hearing or
thinking that it might once have been the end of bus or tram route. Does anyone
have information on that?