London Banter

-   -   Oyster virgin - be gentle (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2595-oyster-virgin-gentle.html)

Helen Deborah Vecht January 10th 05 12:33 PM

Oyster virgin - be gentle

"Richard J." typed

Common sense? For what reason? I would find it inconvenient to have
two wallets.

I find it *very* convenient _not_ to have access to cash when I pass
people who say "Spare some change, Missus?" as I pass...

Cash, credit cards & other things are in my purse which is zipped away
inside my bumbag. Oyster is in outer pocket of bumbag, handy when
boarding buses & for opening ticket gates, while all else is *safe*.

I might move slowly, but won't hold you up, unlike many who scramble
around in their handbags...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.