London Banter

-   -   Happy New Year (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2596-happy-new-year.html)

Mrs Redboots December 31st 04 11:07 PM

Happy New Year

It's just past midnight here, so may I be the first to wish you all a
happy, prosperous and productive 2005.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/

Ian Tindale January 1st 05 12:39 AM

Happy New Year

Mrs Redboots wrote:

It's just past midnight here, so may I be the first to wish you all a
happy, prosperous and productive 2005.

Make your mind up.
--
Ian Tindale

Richard J. January 1st 05 01:22 AM

Happy New Year

Ian Tindale wrote:
Mrs Redboots wrote:

It's just past midnight here, so may I be the first to wish you
all a happy, prosperous and productive 2005.

Make your mind up.

LOL! Thanks for the first laugh of 2005, but some of us have had enough
alcohol to make it seem possible that Mrs R's wishes are not mutually
exclusive.

Happy New Year everyone!
--
Richard J.

Mrs Redboots January 1st 05 02:11 PM

Happy New Year

Richard J. wrote to uk.transport.london on Sat, 1 Jan 2005:

Ian Tindale wrote:
Mrs Redboots wrote:

It's just past midnight here, so may I be the first to wish you
all a happy, prosperous and productive 2005.

Make your mind up.

LOL! Thanks for the first laugh of 2005, but some of us have had enough
alcohol to make it seem possible that Mrs R's wishes are not mutually
exclusive.

I'm still not quite sure what's wrong with it.... mind you, I'd had a
couple when I typed it....

Happy New Year everyone!