London Banter

-   -   Vehicle registrations (was '0207 008 0000') (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2620-vehicle-registrations-0207-008-0000-a.html)

Terry Harper January 5th 05 11:27 PM

Vehicle registrations (was '0207 008 0000')

Line length error forced a new thread to be used.

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message

That's right, it was YZ I was trying to think of. I think they've
finished the *IWs now and are going through the *YZs? UI is Derry City,
isn't it, rather than Co Londonderry? I remembered this morning that IL
is Co Fermanagh

My 1966 list gives all three as Londonderry. It might have been Derry city
earlier, just as the Middlesex and Croydon marks are given as London.
--
Terry Harper, Web Co-ordinator, The Omnibus Society
75th Anniversary 2004, see http://www.omnibussoc.org/75th.htm