London Banter

-   -   Underground Staff - knowledge during "incidents" (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2652-underground-staff-knowledge-during-incidents.html)

The Only Living Boy in New Cross January 14th 05 01:13 PM

Underground Staff - knowledge during "incidents"

Thanks to Paul, Robin and everyone else. I typed the original post
when I'd arrived back at my office steaming with frustration! At the
time it did just seem as if everything was out to get me (not that I'm
egocentric or anything...), but the moving train explanation combined
with IT systems not talking to each other makes a whole lot of sense.

Thanks again.