London Banter

-   -   More Trains for Dunbar (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2800-more-trains-dunbar.html)

Joe February 27th 05 05:35 PM

More Trains for Dunbar

VT & GNER plan more trains from June
/*
http://www.railwaysonline.co.uk/news.html#news252
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For railway information, news and photos see http://www.railwaysonline.co.uk

James March 2nd 05 03:28 AM

More Trains for Dunbar

Joe wrote in message ...
VT & GNER plan more trains from June
/*
http://www.railwaysonline.co.uk/news.html#news252

I must say I'm delighted for the denizens of Dunbar, but do you
realise this is uk.transport.LONDON ?

Last time I checked, Dunbar was precisely 364 miles 6 chains from
London King's Cross, not to mention being in Scotland. Most people in
London have only heard of the place because of Allied Crowbar.

I suggest that you meant to post this on uk.RAILWAY

James

Clive Coleman March 2nd 05 09:34 AM

More Trains for Dunbar

In message , James
writes
I must say I'm delighted for the denizens of Dunbar, but do you realise
this is uk.transport.LONDON

Whilst I accept that Dunbar is in Scotland, I thought the good people of
London accepted that London IS England and England is London. Just a
mild observation from someone who lives in England near the Scottish
borders.
--
Clive.

Joe March 3rd 05 04:57 PM

More Trains for Dunbar

James wrote:
I must say I'm delighted for the denizens of Dunbar, but do you
realise this is uk.transport.LONDON ?

Hence the reason I cancelled the message about 2 mins after I posted It