Old March 2nd 05, 02:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Worried about terrorism on the tube? - useful item on Ebay

If all the Blair government's paranoid talk about the Tube being a
potential terrorist target, and all the other probable nonsense about
'dirty-bombs' etc is getting you down, you could do worse than get yourself
one of these handy devices seen on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Ideal, I guess, for peace of mind on public transport or even at work,
especially if you are in the City or some other possibly vulnerable location

Old March 2nd 05, 08:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Really I'd rather have no warning to my instant death than to have
about 2 mins of panicing before i died.

Old March 4th 05, 12:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london

oups.com...