London Banter

-   -   Public Transport to Heathrow (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2833-public-transport-heathrow.html)

Jason March 9th 05 12:04 PM

Public Transport to Heathrow

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 09:14:25 -0500, Stephen Farrow

I am trying to do the decent thing and find out about bus services to
Heathrow but I am getting tired of being directed to 0990 telephone
numbers or web sites that are not available. Surely the world's busiest
airport has a site that tells me how to get from Watford to Heathrow.

http://nrekb.nationalrail.co.uk/pois...unction.39.htm

What a badly worded page! "Watford Railair operates .5 hourly..."

Surely saying half hourly, or each 30 minutes wouldbe better. At first
glance I though it was 5 hourly!

--
Cheers,

Jason.

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Bob Wood March 9th 05 12:09 PM

Oyster Pre-pay Capping errors

Is it a fortnight that Capping has been in operation?

And still no complaints about it on this group?

It must be working properly then!

Bob

Vernon March 9th 05 12:53 PM

Public Transport to Heathrow

"Jason" wrote

What a badly worded page! "Watford Railair operates .5 hourly..."

Surely saying half hourly, or each 30 minutes wouldbe better. At first
glance I though it was 5 hourly!

It is all the fault of these computer things.
They will never catch on.