London Banter

-   -   Cheapest way to extend Bakerloo south of E&C? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2864-cheapest-way-extend-bakerloo-south.html)

Thomas Crame March 26th 05 01:59 PM

Cheapest way to extend Bakerloo south of E&C?

Tom Anderson wrote in message ...
On 18 Mar 2005, Jim Brown wrote:
Which reminds me how about extending in the other direction; if
Crossrail ever happens there's been talk of extending/diverting the
Bakerloo to Ealing Broadway. Now howabout they do a bit of civils
through the station and squeeze in a couple more line for 300m or so and
then take over the branch too Greenford? That would cut down the number
of services needing to run into Paddington.

If this newsgroup got its way, bleeding Greenford would be the transport
hub of the universe! :)

tom

Elephant to Greenford without a change and Greenford becoming the
transport hub of the universe? Suits me, just a pity I only have 18
more days of that commute. :)