London Banter

-   -   "Due to necessary engineering work...." (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2879-due-necessary-engineering-work.html)

K March 24th 05 10:00 AM

"Due to necessary engineering work...."

As money seems to be in short supply to public transport in this
country, I would hope they wouldn't waste any on "unnecessary
engineering work".....

Adrian March 24th 05 10:06 AM

"Due to necessary engineering work...."

k ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

As money seems to be in short supply to public transport in this
country, I would hope they wouldn't waste any on "unnecessary
engineering work".....

I dunno. I think I'd rather they did the work before it became *necessary*.

"A stitch in time"...?

[email protected] March 24th 05 10:33 AM

k wrote:
As money seems to be in short supply to public transport in this
country, I would hope they wouldn't waste any on "unnecessary
engineering work".....

You are taking the **** surely

Kevin

Adrian March 24th 05 10:35 AM

"Due to necessary engineering work...."

) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

As money seems to be in short supply to public transport in this
country, I would hope they wouldn't waste any on "unnecessary
engineering work".....

You are taking the **** surely

No, I think he's serious.

Clueless, gormless even, but serious.

K March 29th 05 10:08 AM

"Due to necessary engineering work...."

On 24 Mar 2005 03:33:23 -0800, wrote:

You are taking the **** surely

What do you think?

K March 29th 05 10:09 AM

On 24 Mar 2005 11:35:58 GMT, Adrian wrote:

) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

As money seems to be in short supply to public transport in this
country, I would hope they wouldn't waste any on "unnecessary
engineering work".....

You are taking the **** surely

No, I think he's serious.

Yeah, right. I was serious about the stupidity of the message.