Old April 2nd 05, 02:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Langdon Park DLR station

Hi all,

A few days ago, Metro ran a story on this planned station... apparently some
approval milestone has been successfully passed, but I can't remember the
details. There doesn't seem to be anything about it on
www.langdonparkdlr.co.uk/ or on http://www.tfl.gov.uk/dlr/ .

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old May 20th 05, 09:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Hello

I to would like any further information about what is going on here. This
station has been planned for several years now. The website says it is
planned to open in December 2005.

I have askde via the web site on several occasions for updates, but it seems
that there is nobody there to pick up the emails!

Unfortunately it seems like all other schemes effected by Leaside
Regeneration it has suffered the spin factor - endless promises rarely
fulfilled. Very frustrating.

As a resident of Langdon Park I would love to see the station opened, but if
Leaside Regeneration have anything to do with it I hold out little hope.

Any news would be gratefully received.

x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Old May 21st 05, 08:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 20 May 2005 16:22:09 -0500, "Kevin
wrote:

Hello

I to would like any further information about what is going on here. This
station has been planned for several years now. The website says it is
planned to open in December 2005.

Doing a google search brought up info saying that a detailed assessment
for funding is to be made by the DfT. The business case is being worked
on by DLR as it is not a sure fire winner in business case terms. DLR
also have no funding so any cash would come from a separate source.
Outline cost is £7.5m and if the proposal is agreed (in the Autumn?)
then the station would open in 2007.

http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/data/...ds/OTM_may.pdf
http://pressroom.dlr.co.uk/latest_ne...ails.asp?id=90

--
Paul C

Old May 21st 05, 10:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

Hello

I to would like any further information about what is going on here. This
station has been planned for several years now. The website says it is
planned to open in December 2005.

Doing a google search brought up info saying that a detailed assessment
for funding is to be made by the DfT. The business case is being worked
on by DLR as it is not a sure fire winner in business case terms. DLR
also have no funding so any cash would come from a separate source.
Outline cost is £7.5m and if the proposal is agreed (in the Autumn?)
then the station would open in 2007.

http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/data/...ds/OTM_may.pdf
http://pressroom.dlr.co.uk/latest_ne...ails.asp?id=90

The last I heard was that the ODPM might be providing some funding as
part of a chunk of Thames Gateway regeneration money - although it was
very vague mumbling.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7

Old May 24th 05, 11:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Daniel Martin wrote:
[...]

Or even:
http://www.alwaystouchout.com/project/25

But unfortunately I'm as in the dark as the original poster.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7