London Banter

-   -   Moorgate Interchange Oyster Cards (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2989-moorgate-interchange-oyster-cards.html)

Christine April 27th 05 01:20 PM

Moorgate Interchange Oyster Cards

Hi Guys, how of you travel into London via the GN lines to Moorgate
and transfer to the Underground? How do you validate your Oyster
Cards? Each time I pass the 'Validating Machine' at the top of the
escalators that link Moorgate GN to Moorgate Northern Line, the
validator displays closed!!!!!

Christine

Life without sex just isn't life.
Make love not war!

asdf April 27th 05 05:40 PM

Moorgate Interchange Oyster Cards

Hi Guys, how of you travel into London via the GN lines to Moorgate
and transfer to the Underground? How do you validate your Oyster
Cards? Each time I pass the 'Validating Machine' at the top of the
escalators that link Moorgate GN to Moorgate Northern Line, the
validator displays closed!!!!!

Sound like you'll need to leave the station using your GN ticket and
re-enter using Oyster. (Or get the unstarted journey fixed at the
ticket office of your destination station, or (if you Oyster is
registered) get the Oyster helpline to fix it.)