London Banter

-   -   ELL news (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3032-ell-news.html)

marcb May 16th 05 04:22 PM

ELL news

I am delighted to inform you that the project continues to advance at
great speed. We have recently appointed a contractor (Parsons
Brinkerhoff) who will be responsible for overseeing delivery of the main
works contract and are expecting to announce a significant package of
civil engineering works in the next two weeks.

Those of you within the construction or rail industry would also wish to
know that we will be holding a main works industry day to ensure that
all potential bidders are brought upto speed with current developments.

we intend to have an Industry Day on 1 June 2005. If you wish to be
considered for attendance please follow the instructions given at the
following link:

www.tfl.gov.uk/ellindustryday

It is currently intended to place the OJEU notice for the main works
contract on 6 June 2005.

Peter Boxell
Head of Communications and Stakeholder Management